Mercy & Care “Religion that is pure & undefiled before God the Father is this: to visit orphans & widows in their affliction.”—James 1:27
- Team Leader(s)—Joe Haworth
Primary Function: To assist in the caring for the needs of mercy and pastoral care within the church first and then the wider community by:
- Caring for the sick, shut-in, elderly, institutionalized, special needs, widows, and orphans
- Meeting emergency needs for food and shelter.
- Assisting in providing job or financial counseling.
- Promoting and assisting in national or regional disaster needs.